Himalayan Pink Salt
Provides the body with 84 trace minerals to keep the body hydrated at the cell level. When water is filtered it removes the minerals in the water so it is important to drink mineral water to replenish the body with essential minerals to function at peak performance.
Add 1/8 tsp to each liter of water and infuse overnight for absorption of the salts in your water. Drink 2.5 L of mineralized water every day!
Functions of Water
- Every day your body MUST replace 2 and ½ quarts of water everyday and that’s about 5 Liters. Get the right container and measure it as you go.
- It moves nutrients, hormones, antibodies and oxygen through the blood stream and lymphatic system
- It regulates our body temperature through perspiration
- It lubricates our joints. When the cartilage is well hydrated it moves more freely
- Joint Pain decreases with increased water intake and flexing exercises bring more circulation to the joints
- Kidneys depend on water to remove wastes such as uric acid, urea and lactic acid all which are dissolved in water. When there is not sufficient water, it may result in damage to the kidneys
- Histamine level increases with dehydration. Asthma is frequently relieved with increased water consumption. Our defense is to close down the airways when histamine levels increase.
- We use water to breathe! The lungs are moistened with water and we lose about 1 to 2 pints of water each day just exhaling.
- Water is needed for our actively growing blood cells in the bone marrow.
- 75% of upper body weight is supported by water stored in the spinal disc core. The spinal joints are dependent of water and back pain is frequently alleviated with hydration.
- The brain is 85% water. With dehydration the level of energy generated is decreased and depression and chronic fatigue syndrome are often a result of this.
- Migraine headaches are related to critical body temperature regulation at times of “heat stress” which plays a major role in migraines as this stress causes further dehydration.